Friday, February 3, 2012

I choose


I choose You with all your faults and qualities

I choose You with my heart my spirit and my soul

I choose You because You are the one I love

I choose You because above everything I love You and we have very strong and sincere feelings 

I choose You because I love and I love loving you

I choose you because whenever I see people loving and holding hands my heart whispers your name

I choose You because You transform me to the best of what I can be 

I choose you because they are many people out there, but at the end of the day You are the only one that matters


I choose You and I will not give up on you because I just want You  Babe


I choose you because  You are my lighthouse


I choose you because  with you I feel free

I choose you because your love completes my existence

I Choose you





Tu Velim

                                                                                                 By Hamilton Weza 

No comments:

Post a Comment